Wednesday, August 8, 2007

40 days ..

Phuh a bit worried to submit my leave application for the 40 days; one thing is that I have not been consistence in my daily amal; zikir, 2 1/2 hrs, Fikir harian. but I would always go for Mesyuarat Markas:-

To do before 40 days:-
  1. Kuatkan 5 amal (Fikir harian, 2 gash, 2 taklim, 2jam 1/2 and 3 hari bulanan.)
  2. Banyakkan sedekah.
  3. Puasa Isnin, Khamis.
  4. Nusrah Jemaah; One Pekan Baru, Indo 4 months Jemaah is coming to Paka on the 22,23,24th August. Plan for full Nusrah on the 23th and 24th.
  5. Taskeel others to spend time in the path of Allah.
  6. Solah Hajat & Tahajjud.
Hasnan have help me a lot in detailing all the amal required before spending time in the path of Allah; had a very informative session with him during the last Malam Markas at Kubang Bujuk. Hasnan had spend 4 months at IPB and to my surprised he actually knows my brother "Jefri"!

And yes mummy have agreed to it also; keep praying for me!

No comments: